Wizness Publisher is Becoming Enablon Publisher
It has already been over 5 years since I started working on the Wizness project, and today is a big day for us. It’s a big day because we’re getting closer to Enablon and changing our name from Wizness Publisher to Enablon Publisher. But let me get back to the story…
Wizness has always been part of the Enablon group, since the start of our project in 2010. Two years ago, we decided to focus our activities on corporate reporting and we released the Wizness Publisher, a simple tool to create, design and publish digital Sustainability reports. This solution made a lot of sense for small, medium or large companies that wanted to publish their reports through an innovative and interactive format, but it also made a lot of sense to Enablon customers.
Indeed, the Publisher can be used as a stand-alone solution, but it can also be connected to the Enablon platform, helping Enablon solution users seamlessly synchronize their data and push it to the Publisher. This connectivity and complementarity is so relevant and practical for our clients, that we decided to rebrand the Wizness Publisher as the “Enablon Publisher”.
This rebranding has taken the following forms:
- A new name and logo, which you can discover on this blog and throughout our marketing supports.
- A new positioning, not only focused on Sustainability reporting but now extended to EHS & Risk Management, internal & external reporting.
- A new website and blog, which I invite you to explore.
- A new freemium offer, enabling you to use some of our templates (CDP Template, Blank Template…) for free! In addition to the Standard and Premium Packages, the prices of which we have lowered to better fit SMEs, we now offer an Enterprise Package for bigger corporations.
- A new Twitter account, replacing @Wiznessplatform. Follow us here: @ReportPublisher
We hope this new offer will better assist you with all of your reporting and publication needs, whether you need to publish internal or external reports, on any topic, to any stakeholder. Our goal with this enhanced tool, is to help you improve your stakeholder dialogue, but also expand the reach and audience of your reports, demonstrate transparency, save time, facilitate collaboration and reduce reporting costs. Because your performance is worth it!
We’ve been working a lot on our new website which details this new strategy, and we welcome your feedback and questions at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, through this post, I take the opportunity to introduce you to Adriana, our new Sustainability expert who will help me animate this blog on a weekly basis. Her first blog post will be released soon, so stay tuned!